Have you ever wondered what a princess’s New Year’s resolutions might look like?
What do you think a modern-day princess’s resolutions should be?
…..and lofty they may be…..
Here’s Princess D von B’s top ten count down:
10. Stop sneaking a taste of fois gras at partieswhen no one is looking. I’m a vegetarian for crap’s sake. Actually a pesky-tarian. But only fish care about that.
9. Finding a handwriting double ganger to write all my “personally hand-written” thank you notes to heads of states and other luminaries.
8. Taming my obsessive love for French Bulldogs. (Fat chance).
7. Stop complaining about the Jag-U-ar and dumping it for a more reliable car. If I had a Jag-U-ar.
6. When I paint my nails black to be fashionable, not taking it off right away because it looks like I’m playing with sh*t and/or trying too hard to be fashionable.
5. Laughing at everything DESIGNER that is overpriced stupidity. Except Chanel, which I’ll worry about for next year’s resolutions.
4. Taking the money that I was just about to spend on everything DESIGNER that is overpriced stupidity, and giving it to charity. Except the stuff I was going to buy at Chanel.
3. Not getting angry when the people that I gave that money to, are wearing Chanel.
2. Focus on being a kind, forgiving person on a daily basis, with ten minutes allotted for cranky princess behavior.
1. And…….drum roll please!!! Spending more quality time with family, friends, dogs, and my loyal royal friends at Princess Diane Von Brainisfried.com!!!!
HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY LOYAL ROYAL FRIENDS!!!!
TTFNP! (ta ta for now, princess)
XOXOXOXXO PRINCESS DIANE VON B